Humans are natural born problem solvers, when something bad happens the first thing our mind does is think of every possible way that that particular event could have been prevented. When you get into a car crash the first thing you think about is how many different ways you could have avoided the accident. Since we’re such good problem solvers, we offer really good advice to others. But when it comes to figuring out how to deal with and fix our own problems we’re completely clueless. if it’s providing actual advice to someone else it comes naturally, we can instantly tell them exactly what they need to do in order to get the desired results. Maybe, instead of looking for all the answers to the many questions we have we should start believing in our own innate ability to figure out what the proper solution is.
Humans are natural born problem solvers
Reading Time: 1 minute
Liked it? Take a second to share ;)
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on my site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
Rules on what will get your comment deleted or your account banned:
• Do not advocate an illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act;
• Do not post racist, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent items, including links to porn, etc.
• Do not threaten, abuse, libel, defame, invade privacy, stalk, doxx or harass others.
• Do not post libelous or defamatory statements.
• Do not self-promote or post commercial plugs, or offer sales products or services, petitions, contests or raffles;
• Do not ask for money;
• Do not post proprietary material of any third party, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
• Do not post the same message repeatedly, or I’ll consider it spam;
• Do not impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person;
• Do not post in any language other than English.
• Ensure your comment is on-topic to the above content.
I reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to my site without notice and ban any user. I do not give warnings. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let me know, through the contact page.